Thursday, June 16, 2011

Socks for Matt..


Okay,  these are my big feet in the pics.  Matt's a bit blog shy so I thought I had better get my feet out :)  These socks have been my knitting on the go project at swimming lessons.  Honestly,  if I need to sit still for an hour a week,  I might as well get something done! 


These are my second pair of toe up  On Your Toes socks,  made in the largest size for my husband Matt.  Since Matt works outdoors and its pretty cold and frosty here in Ballarat,  he was happy for me to make him some knitted socks.  Not exactly perfect but not too many mistakes.  I hope they are long enough and warm enough for winter.

Ravelled here.

4 comments:

Farmyard Crafts said...

Is Matt worried the blogging world won't like his feet?? Great sock! Cute bunny too!

Calidore said...

Ohh I love Matt's socks. I need to knit Ashley some but got a bit bogged down in other projects...vbg.

Locket Pocket said...

What super socks! I have had a bit of knitters-block lately but I'm hoping that's nearly over now. It's lovely to see the bunny!! Lucy x

Kate said...

I am super impressed wth your sock knitting.
One day I'll be brave enough to have a go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...