Friday, July 22, 2011

Counting Down .. Christmas in July


Three of the secret projects I have been working on will be revealed soon as part of Christmas in July over at Quilt Fabric Delights.  I've added a bit of a sneak peek of two of the projects.

Sarah is hosting an online Christmas in July event,  and if it's anything like last years,  I can't wait to see what will be revealed.  The creative team,  which I am part of,  will all submit a few projects,  along with designers Janelle Wind, Brenda Ryan, Melissa Grant and Bronwyn Hayes.

The cost of $45 includes at least 10 down loadable patterns, plus competitions and games,  which I consider to be fantastic value.  When you book the event,  Sarah will email you log on details.  Not long to go with Christmas in July commencing on the 25 July!

1 comment:

Jan said...

I've joined up -not that I need any other projects to do or anything... but I'm sure it will be fun. Have a great weekend, Rachel and co.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...