Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Wallaby ate my sewing?


In June and July I always go a bit MIA.  It's a pressure time at the real job and school holidays take a lot of juggling.  Last weekend Ayden has a messy bike accident too.  He was very lucky and okay,  but still bandaged up.

No sewing to show,  as I have four commissioned tutorials I am currently working on.. a bit of pattern writing is in order for tonight I think. 

Today we took a bit of a break and went off to the local wildlife park for lunch and for the kids to have a run around.  Maya just loves the wallabies, and  so do the boys.  I didn't blog the pic of Kane making bunny's ears behind the wallabies.  I did look pretty funny though.

For those who missed it on Facebook.   Jodie, Jan and I met with Maree from Farmyard Crafts in real life!  Maree has only travelled around 1,200 km to visit us and several more bloggers.  How great is that!  I think I've known Maree online for about 5 years.  So fantastic to actually meet Maree and her family.  I can't wait for the massive blogpost about their travels.

2 comments:

Jan said...

It was great to catch up, yesterday, Rachel. What a fun afternoon, and so nice to meet Maree; we are in an online sewing group together and our members are spread from Queensland to Tassie.

Chookyblue...... said...

oh Rachel.........I am so jealous I could not be there with you girls.........lots of fun.........

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...