Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Make it Perfect ~ Butterfly Basic Tee


The kids are all on holiday for the next 3 weeks!  When I saw that Maya had picked out this top to wear today I remembered that I hadn't blogged it.   Maya was invited to a party a few weeks ago that had a "police" theme and the kids needed to wear blue tops.  I whipped this one up quickly using my Make it Perfect Basic Tee pattern and added a sweet little butterfly transfer that I had picked up from Spotlight.  This pattern is going to get so much use at our place!

This top has been through the wash a few times and not had an iron near it.. it's good to blog real life isn't it?

4 comments:

bec said...

I think your littlest monkey would look great in anything you make! Such a great smile! But cute tee too!

Jan said...

what a pretty T-shirt, Rachel - and such a gorgeous model, too. Hope you are all going well.

make it perfect said...

looks lovely rachel! love that little butterfly too :)

Tanya said...

HI Rachel- it's great to blog real life! I love the t-shirt, great colour

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...