Thursday, September 15, 2011

Working on ..


Making a Jump Rope Dress by Oliver + S for Maya to wear for her upcoming birthday party.  I'm going slowly in my few minutes of spare time and I want this to look so beautiful for her.   It's a bit further along now,  and the collar is the next step.  I tried to track this pattern down for a year in the larger size and I finally found one through the Oliver + S forum.  Happiness.


Designing a new project for Sew Mama Sew.  These blocks will be mixed with my scraps and stash to make something pretty.


Knitting in front of the tv,  a cardigan for me called Vanadium.  I bit of a dodgy pic,  but the wool is a soft black grey that will go with a lot of my clothes.

2 comments:

Farmyard Crafts said...

Lots of productivity happening in your home, Rachel! Hope you're all well! Maya's dress looks good so far!!

Calidore said...

What a beautiful dress for Maya. Well done and I love the cardigan.....as in really love the cardigan...vbg.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...