Sunday, October 9, 2011

Getting ready for Kids Clothes Week Challenge


I've been quiet the last couple of weeks,  with the kids all on school holidays.  It's been pretty frantic and with Ayden getting ready for his final Yr 12 exams, the pressure has really been on.

Behind the scenes I have been working on another secret project that should be available soon.  I've nearly worn a hole in my finger with a marathon binding session last night.  I just love working with these pretty and fresh colours - and scrap busting too.


Maya and I have gone through a lot of my patterns to get ready for the Kids Clothing Week Challenge next week.  I have the day off tomorrow and I am hoping to do a bit of tracing tonight.  I'm not sure if I will get an hour done each day but I'll aim towards it.  The Olivia top is already partly done, and I even managed to get confident with my over locker to do the rolled hems.  A big achievement for me!   On order is also the Oliver + S Sketchbook Shorts pattern for the boys.

3 comments:

Calidore said...

Good luck Ayden with your exams. I'm sure you will do brilliantly but I will be thinking of you. The same stress is happening here with Elise studying for hours and only surfacing for meals. Won't it be nice Rachel when we can finally sit back and breathe a sigh of relief that it's all over for them?

Clothes Wholesalers said...

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your views about Kids Clothes. These are offers exclusive kids range for different age groups and present an exciting range of apparel...

ButtonMad said...

Those patterns you had lined up look really cute. How did the challenge go?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...