Friday, December 30, 2011

Butterfly Quilt Tutorial ~ Sew Mama Sew


Back in 2009, when I designed this quilt,  I had so many requests to buy it or a pattern for it.  I thought it might be a good time to write it up as a tutorial for Sew Mama Sew.


It's a cot sized quilt which is surpisingly quick and easy to make and can be made from scraps, fat quarters or charm squares.  This quilt was gifted to one of my sisters this Christmas.  If you would like to download the tutorial and make the quilt,  it can be found here at Sew Mama Sew.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

It's gorgeous Rachel, and so nice of you to share.

Kate said...

Gorgeous! Been trying to find a pattern to use up my Ruby scraps...

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...