Friday, December 23, 2011

Sewing for Christmas


A few hardmade gifts have been made this year.  For my almost 6 year old nieces, these skirts from Ottobre Spring 1/2011 which are full and twirly and hopefully in colours that will suit both girls with co-ordinating tops.  For my two year old niece I have a Kitty bag designed by Melly & me.


Last weekend it was my niece Ruby's 2nd Birthday and these Make it Perfect Bloom shorts where whipped up in a hurry.  These are one of my go-to patterns and are just so cute.  Hopefully I'll manage a pic of Ruby wearing them too.

3 comments:

Jan said...

Cute, Rachel. Merry Christmas; see you next year!

Annie said...

Merry Christmas Rachael - I've not been in my sewing room for days - busy busy busy

Calidore said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year Rachel. Love the skirts - really colourful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...