Monday, December 5, 2011

Teachers Gifts 2011


The poor blog has been a quiet with a major new web design project on at the real job.  I haven't even blogged Ayden's 18th birthday.  I keep singing in my head "bad bad blogger" in the tune to the kids show "Big big babies"

Before these go off to their new homes tomorrow,  I thought I should blog the gift bags I made for Kane's and Maya's teachers.  Each year I make an embroidered bag for the teachers as a bit of a keepsake and I have to try and remember who has had which stitchery design with various kids having the same teachers in the past.


For these I used a stitchery pattern from Hatched and Patched and added a box of chocolate.

Now off to finish the snake costume that Maya needs for the Nativity play.  A snake ....

4 comments:

Quiltjane said...

Lucky teachers. What a beautiful gift.

Copper Patch said...

Great gifts. Was the snake I'm the straw of the manger...?

Jane said...

Lovely gifts! Our teachers will be getting small christmas cakes this year if I can keep the family's paws off them long enough. Glad I'm not the only one afflicted by that Big Babies show. We've had a chicken living indoors in a cardboard box at night for a few weeks and every time I see her I think "got my chicken in a box".

Chocolate Cat said...

Another great teachers present!!! A snake??? Good luck with that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...