Thursday, January 26, 2012

Criss Cross Floor Cushion ~ Free Tutorial to Dowload


Behind the scenes I have been working on this large floor cushion as a free tutorial for Sew Mana Sew.  It can be downloaded here.

I just love this cushion.  I made it for Ayden to take with him when he moves out in a couple of weeks.  His favourite colour is a bright green,  which features in this pillow and pops really well with the grey.  It's huge and I used a 65cm square cushion insert.  It could be made with lots of scraps and brights which would look fantastic.
 

It's Australia Day today and a beautiful sunny day outside.  As always,  we are celebrating while listening to the Triple J Hottest 100.  Still not too old for youth radio :)

6 comments:

Meg said...

I love this! It looks great!

Quiltjane said...

It's beautiful. I love the fabrics.

Becky said...

I have a large pillow here that would benefit from a makeover. I think I will have to give this one a go soon.

PT in SC said...

I love this...I think it would be a great baby quilt using larger blocks. Thanks so much the the tutorial.

Jantine said...

Great pincushion!

Jantine said...

Did I really say pincushion? I didn't mean to say that at all, it is quite a lot bigger, isn't it, even though you might try to pin Maya down on it ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...