Saturday, February 18, 2012

Screen prints for the stash..


Thanks for all the messages on Ayden moving out for Uni.  The support was just what I needed x  So was this fabric.  Choice Cuts from Aunty Cookie on the top row and some prints from Leslie at Maze and Vale below.  I just love the designs and inspiration from independent designers.  These I couldn't resist and I'll be cutting into some of the red fabric this afternoon.

I also joined Pinterest.  Whhhoooaaa.  I thought it might be a good idea while I am looking for a few ideas for Maya's new room but I'm not sure where to start.  I'm fourwisemonkeys there too.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I've only been on Pinterest for a week, it is already addictive, which is the reason I have avoided it this long.

Karen said...

Oooh some lovely prints there Rach, I haven't read Leslie for a while - didn't know she was selling her own prints now - I love the processes she uses.

WendyBee said...

We have some things in common, you and I. I took my son to college a year and a half ago, and I felt like I had undergone an amputation. The next one goes in August, leaving us only one at home. Sigh....
I know it's a natural progression, but I can't completely embrace it.
And on the lighter side, there's Pinterest. I discovered it a few months ago, and it took weeks before I started a measly little page. I pinned a handful of images, and before I finished, I started getting notifications from others. It was very intimidating, and I haven't gone back yet. I am mostly a viewer, not a pinner.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...