Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Long Boards Shorts ~ Make it Perfect Pattern


Kane, and his guinea pig Pixie,  did a bit of posing for me on the weekend to show off this new pattern from Toni at Make it Perfect.  I tested the big version for boys 6 -10 for the Long Boards Shorts and made a size 9. 

I think they are pretty cute and I made them in a blue drill from Spotlight with contrasting lime green stitching.  Toni has some great pics up on her blog that shows the shorts in more detail, but Kane loved the big deep pockets and that they are easy to drag on with the soft ribbing waistband.   I love the casual look.  

Win a copy of the pattern by visiting this post at Make it Perfect.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute, and his guinea pig too

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...