Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pastel Stars Quilt Finished


It's so hard to get a good pic of finished quilts!   I've spent time over three days trying to get a good pic of this one.  It's so pretty and fresh and I am pleased to say,  made entirely out of my stash.  Each one of these stars has been made from a fabric that I have treasured and I love the way that they have come together.


The finished quilt measures 45"  x 36" or 114 cm x 91 cm.  A good size for a baby.  To keep the fresh look, the backing is also white and I have quilted a wavy zig zag pattern on my sewing machine in a diamond grid, spaced 3" apart.  You can see it in more detail on earlier posts where I have used this quilt as a background. 

The binding is one of my favourite green dots and has been finished by hand.  7 hours of tiny stitches made by me.   If you are interested in this quilt it is $50 AUD plus post. Thanks SOLD!

I hope there will be a lot more scrap quilts made this year!

4 comments:

The Patch Craft said...

Wow love the quilt, and no one has bought it yet???

Locket Pocket said...

What a beautiful quilt Rachel! I bet it sells really quickly! Lucy xx

Tanya said...

Rachel, its gorgeous, I love starry quilts.

SandyN said...

Hi Rachel... Has this quilt sold yet....

Sandyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...