Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pretty pastel star quilt top..


In a weekend that was mostly taken up with assisting with the DIY home reno's (keeping the kids out of the way and clearing out stuff), this baby quilt was put together.

I'm very much a finisher, with such limited space at home, the dining table can't take too many projects.  I found these finished star blocks when I was tidying up that I made from some of my favourite scraps.  As soon as I found them I knew I had to get this quilt put together.


Fingers crossed it will be quilted this week and I manage to offer it up for sale.  I think a baby should really have the chance to sleep under this pretty one.

6 comments:

Shari said...

Very sweet and charming. Wonderful for a dear little girl.

Melissa Antolovic said...

Very pretty
I wish I was a finisher, I have too many unfinished quilts

Jan said...

Lucky baby, Rachel! Love the quilt - so fresh and pretty - you're such a clever girl.

Calidore said...

Stunning Rachel.

Annie said...

Love it Rachael - wish I could finish some of my projects - missed you Thursday

CityHouseStudio said...

It's so sweet! I love the skinny little border you added, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...