Friday, April 20, 2012

Finished Trilobite Socks


My Trilobite socks are finished.  I'm so pleased with them.  A nice amount of easy lacy detail to keep me interested and a good length for Ballarat winters


I can't believe that I can knit socks!  These are again from the book by Wendy D Johnson,  Socks from the Toe Up.


This weekend I will be tracing off a couple of patterns for the Kids Week Clothes Challenge.  I haven't made much of a dint in my sewing for Maya this year,  so it will be nice to make a few things for her.  I will probably in the next size up for Summer.  Maya would live in shorts if she had the chance.  I might even post a few pics from the last challenge in October too.  I fell a bit behind there...

If you would like to join the challenge,  click here to go to the post on the Elsie Marley blog.

5 comments:

Posie Patchwork said...

Wow, they look fantastic!! I bet they are fantastic this Winter!! Love Posie

Chocolate Cat said...

Very impressed with your socks! I loved my handknitted ones when we lived in Ballarat!!!

Mary said...

Love the socks! Wish I could knit but alas... Great job!

Tanya said...

Clever sock knitter! Now, your challenge starts this week, doesn't it? Looking forward to seeing your creations. I am making a simple tote bag at the moment, but I am surprisingly in love with it- so nice when that happens!

Augustsnow said...

good color, good pattern, good job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...