Saturday, April 21, 2012

Modkid Frida Top for Maya..


I forgot to blog the one top that I finished in the KCWC last October.   I had a lovely stack of patterns to work on but only the top one was done,  but realistically that is still a good achievement for me.

The  Modkid "Frida" pattern had been on my wish list for awhile,  but when it was re-released in sizes 2-10, I snapped it up.  Maya picked out the fabric which I think was from a line called Party Dress.  Purple with little orange bugs really appeals to Maya and I have lined the top with a matching deep apricot homespun.

Maya is getting to be a big girl.

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Great top, Maya looks pretty happy with it, what a nice photo

Calidore said...

Maya is growing up so fast and that top looks lovely on her.

Little Munchkins said...

The top looks great on Maya. It's another pattern in my stash that I want to use but haven't gotten around to it yet!

Chocolate Cat said...

This photo shows how much Maya has grown up, where does the time go? The top is lovely.

Maria said...

What a pretty top! Maya looks lovely in it :-)

leslie said...

that top is gorgeous (as is Maya)! i've always been a bit put off mod kids patterns by the super bright colours they use for their samples but seeing it in this lovely fabric is making me want to give them a second look...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...