Thursday, April 5, 2012

My Creative Space ~ Trilobite Socks-in-Progress


I thought I might join in My Creative Space today,  since it's hard to blog with knitting socks that take so long to make!

This is my progress on the Trilobite Socks from Socks from the Toe Up by Wendy D Johnson.  I might be wearing them under boots because I just kept knitting until I nearly ran out of wool,  so they are fairly long but who needs more wool scraps?

The lacy pattern looks good when the socks are on,  but I'll wait until I have finished both to show the detail... it may  be a few weeks though.

More creative spaces to see here

Did you notice the fundraiser for the Tassie Devils on my side bar?  This isn't a paid advertisement, but something we are supporting.  Tassie Devils are Maya's second favourite animals,  after a tied first with Penguins and Seals (except Leopard Seals because they eat penguins) and we don't want to lose them.

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Go you! I've been meaning to have a go at a few of the lacy socks in this book.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...