Thursday, May 31, 2012

My I Heart Toe Up Socks


My third pair of socks knitted from the "Socks from the Toe Up" by Wendy D Johnson are these I Heart Toe Up Socks.  I love heart shaped motifs.


These are knitted up in Cherry Tree Hill yarn in Wild Cherry,  and the colour looks great with the sweet peas that Matt and Maya have been growing in pots.


The kids are waiting for their turn for some more socks but I am enjoying working through this book and increasing my skills.   I think I will celebrate the first day of winter with these socks on!

3 comments:

Calidore said...

They are definitely too stunning not to wear. Love the fact they match the sweet peas. How clever of Matt and Maya to grow flowers to match your socks.

doodlebugmom said...

Cute! I wish I could knit

Carmel Morris said...

They are gorgeous! Love the hwart motif! I'm liking toe-up too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...