Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Review ~ Dove Nutri-oil


Dove Nutri-oil is a part of the Dove Nourishing Oil Care range, formulated to smooth away any roughness and frizz.

Maya and I have very fine, flyaway hair.  It's so fine that tying it back or even wearing hair clips for Maya will break our hair.  Not so great when I tie mine back every day to exercise and go to the gym and Maya needs to wear hers back to school and just to keep it out of the way.  As our hair breaks it often looks frizzy so I was happy to give this a try.

Dove Nutri-Oil Serum claims
- A unique blend with natural coconut and almond oils.
- Rapidly absorbed and doesn't leave hair feeling greasy.
- Deeply nourishes, tames unruly hair and revitalizes shine.
 
We have used the Dove Nutri-oil for just over a week and so far I am really pleased with it.  I've used it in my damp hair before blow drying every second day with good results and I have used it on Maya's hair after washing and again on her dry hair to help smooth it before braiding it.   When I have unravelled Maya's hair at night it has been beautiful and soft and very controllable.  I love that it really doesn't feel oily and absorbs quickly into our hair and adds shine. 

Available at supermarket and chemists and retails for below $10.  I'll be dropping some more into my shopping basket!

*I have reviewed Dove Nutri-oil as a part of Product Talk and was not paid, but the product was sent to me at no cost.  These are my own words and opinion.

1 comment:

Annie said...

What a beautiful photo of you and your gal!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...