Monday, July 2, 2012

The Jolly Elves ~ Christmas Gift Bags


My pattern for the Jolly Elves was released today at the Quilt Fabric Delights Christmas in July retreat.  I'm looking forward to seeing some of these stitched up! There is another design of mine to come too.

Drawing and stitching Elves has kept me busy for the past couple of weeks,  even after studying drawing and painting at Uni in takes me awhile to get a design together and I don't often release stitchery patterns. 

It's not too late to join the online retreat.  I would love to see you there.

3 comments:

suz said...

These bags were such a delight to wake up to! I love these sweet roly-poly elves!

Chocolate Cat said...

Cute bags! Perfect timing, Christmas will be upon us in no time!!!

Siri Tullerusk said...

These are just adorable :-) Will be on my to-do list for sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...