Saturday, August 11, 2012

Maya's Olearia


Back in October 2011,  nearly a year ago, I made this short sleeved,  and all over ruffled Olearia cardigan for Maya.  Maya was wearing it yesterday and I remembered that I hadn't managed to blog it!

The cardigan is knitted in a cotton mix, Moda Vera Beetle that I bought from Spotlight on one of their big yarn clearance sales.  I also have some of this yarn in blue hiding in my stash.


Olearia is a very popular pattern on Ravelry designed by Georgie Hallam with several variations included. It goes up to size 8 and I think I make another version or two for Maya to wear.

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

looks great........love the pattern in it.......

bec said...

Cute! Cardi and kid, that is!

Annie said...

Looks beautiful Rach

Karen said...

Different versions of this Olearia pattern make me want to be able to knit. It always looks gorgeous and yours is no exception Rach.
Love the colour, very pretty.

Posie Patchwork said...

That is beautiful the colour & style, just delicious!! Love Posie

theperfectnose said...

OMgosh that looks like a labour of love-her peer group are going to envy her XD PS missed you at the sewist's meetup!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...