Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My On Hold Socks ..

I don't usually roll up my skinny jeans
I finished off these On Hold socks a few weeks ago. So much to catch up on after our holidays and so many deadlines in August has put me behind on my blogging. 

This yarn is just beautiful.  It is Malabrigo Yarn in the colour Impressionist Sky and I enjoyed knitting with it so much. The yarn  is very soft and silky, and these socks feel so luxurious,  however they are not the thickest socks I have made for warmth.  Maybe the prettiest though.


The pattern is another from the Socks from the Toe Up by Wendy D. Johnson. Love this book!

5 comments:

Kate said...

They are so very pretty indeed.
I'm heading towards socks. Slowly.
You started me off all those years ago with the In Threes pattern, maybe I need to take your lead and buy this book too.

Calidore said...

Beautiful Rachel and the colour is amazing.

Karen said...

These are gorgeous Rachel, I love the colour. Clever you.

Annie said...

Those socks are amazing rachael, even better in the flesh...very clever you!

Locket Pocket said...

They are lovely socks Rachel - I wish I felt like knitting - I haven't done any for months and the last time I picked it up it made me feel grumpy! Very odd indeed! Lucy xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...