Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lucky Stars ~ Review


Recently I was offered an opportunity to review some products from Lucky Nuts.  Fantastic!  We use them already at home and they are a staple in our pantry as a key ingredient for the healthy muesli Matt makes.  Knowing that the nuts are grown in Australia too adds to their appeal,  plus the kids are big fans of deserts with almond meal.

With Christmas coming up,  I was inspired to make these Hazelnut and Orange Shortbread Stars.  I hadn't baked with Lucky hazelnut meal before so I was keen to give it a try.  These biscuits come highly recommended by my family.  The kids had so much fun making them and they taste great.  The hazelnut meal is delicious and the touch of orange just pops.  A recipe booklet with 45 recipes for Christmas can be downloaded from Lucky here. 

It was thumbs up from us, and these biscuits will definitely be on my making list for Christmas and what's left of this batch will be off this weekend to share with friends!

This review was not a sponsored post,  but a review of a product sent to me as part of Product Talk for Nuffnang. Read more here






2 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

Yum! I will be having a look at those recipes!

Tanya said...

Having eaten one of those, I am going to make sure i keep that recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...