Saturday, January 26, 2013

Beep Beep ~ Australian Homespun 14.1



It's Australia Day today,  one of my favourite holidays of the year.  It's great to spend this day with my family and we always listen to the Triple J Hottest 100 each year together.

Also a great day to craft and my project the Beep Beep Bookends were included in this months Homespun magazine - the holiday issue.  The Campervan and Caravan bookends are made from wool felt and have added teddy bear filling pellets to weigh them down so that they hold books up and create a fun look in a kids room.



Lots of fun projects in this issue of Homespun with a few bloggers you will recognise too

3 comments:

Chocolate Cat said...

Think this was one of my favourite issues! Love your project!

Jan said...

Rachel, I meant to comment on this when I bought my copy of the mag (which was mainly for your project!) Love it; am going to make it for my nephew; it's so unusual and lots of fun.

Susie said...

Loved the project too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...