Monday, March 4, 2013

Cornwall Park Shrugs ~ Versions 2 to 6


Back in October when I made my first navy Cornwall Park Shrug for Maya,  I offered to make one each for my three youngest nieces.  Once you get the hang of this pattern by Kelly Brooker it is a pleasure to knit.  There is even an adult version now available on Ravelry.


I just loved knitting them,  and here are three versions in size 7 for the Maya, Jada and Thiani,  and two made in size 3 for Jada.  Jada managed to score an extra one to finish off the blue wool.  It's nice being the youngest sometimes.

The girls have had a lot of wear from these already and well worth the time knitting them up.  With the very lacy pattern these little shrugs should last a year or two.

7 comments:

Jane said...

They're gorgeous! Lucky girls.

Jan said...

Cute, cute, cute! The girls must be so thrilled.

Annie said...

You are a good Aunty...they are lovely

Cindy said...

The shrugs are so cute! I love the colors you used.:)

Whosies said...

this is wonderful! I am not a knitter, but will look around for a crochet version. My 9 year old is obsessed with shrugs!

Lisa M said...

Try www.allfreecrochet.com they have awesome free to download patterns. Just click close when the drop down to join (unless you want to subscribe which I recommend you do...you get awesome updates via email on new patterns) comes up and you can access their patterns

Lorelei - Craftsmumship said...

Ohh love them. I have 3 daughters so would have to make 3.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...